Awards | Charity
BIG NEWS! For the 10th year in a row, City Clean has won the Angie's List 'Super Service Award'. Solely based on members’ feedback, only 5% of businesses on Angie's List earn this distinction each year. City Clean has an overall rating of A+ with more than 700 reviews! That puts us at the very top of the Angie’s List chart for all pressure washing companies throughout the entire country.
City Clean has won awards in the following categories:
- 2017 Pressure Washing | Roof Cleaning | Siding | Deck Maintenance
- 2016 Pressure Washing | Roof Cleaning | Siding | Deck Maintenance
- 2015 Pressure Washing | Roof Cleaning | Siding | Deck Maintenance
- 2014 Pressure Washing | Roof Cleaning | Siding | Deck Maintenance
- 2013 Pressure Washing | Roof Cleaning | Siding | Deck Maintenance
- 2012 Pressure Washing | Roof Cleaning | Siding | Deck Maintenance
- 2011 Pressure Washing | Deck Maintenance
- 2010 Pressure Washing | Deck Maintenance | Roof Cleaning
- 2009 Pressure Washing
- 2008 Pressure Washing | Deck Maintenance
SPCA Anne Arundel County & ASPCA Howard CountyOpen or Close
The City Clean Pressure Washing family is an advocate of animal rights, which is why we believe that our local SPCA is the perfect organization to show our support. We happily support their annual Silent Auction each year by offering our services as one of their auction items…Happy Bidding!!
The Anne Arundel County SPCA wrote:
"Dear City Clean, Thank you so much for your generous donation of pressure washing services to the SPCA of Anne Arundel County’s annual ‘Puttin’ on the Dog’ gala. Your valuable contribution enables us to care for so many of our homeless, shelter animals."
~ Sincerely, The SPCA board of directors ~
Second Chance DonationOpen or Close
We are firm believers in up-cycling our office equipment and have proudly donated the following items to Second Chance:
- 61 High end office chairs
- 4 Office desks
- 2 Credenzas
- 15 Metal personal lockers
- 6 Conference room table wooden slabs
Jefferson and Lincoln MemorialsOpen or Close
We were honored to represent a group of pressure washers that cleaned the Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials as part of the PWNA’s Clean Across America program using environmentally compliant cleaning methods and specialized equipment to meet the requirements of the Clean Water Act. As one of the pressure washers participating in the project, we used professional-grade water reclamation systems and other equipment designed to stop runoff from reaching the Potomac River and the tidal basin. Low-pressure hot water and steam were used to remove accumulated layers of discarded gum and food stains from these cherished memorials. At the time of the project, Everett Abrams (Vice President of PWNA) stated, "Without the dedication of top-notch contractors like these, projects like this just wouldn’t be possible. These people make an outstanding effort every year to raise the awareness of professionalism in the power washing industry and to educate consumers on proper power washing standards. This team of contractors took a stand in the community by making these monuments beautiful again."